This information is being presented to you by Deb Elkin and Kathryn Firago, who are organizing outreach around the Medlock neighborhood. The goal is to ensure that those who have limited ability to leave their homes have some level of assistance with delivery of groceries, medications, etc. If you wish to help with any such neighbor support, please contact email@example.com. A flyer with this information is being distributed to mailboxes around the neighborhood.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 COVID19
What are symptoms of COVID19?
• Shortness of breath
How does it spread?
• Person to person (keep a distance of 6 feet between)
• Droplets from sneezing and coughing
• Maybe by touching a contaminated surface, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads
What you should do if you are sick with COVID19?
1. Stay home except to get medical care.
2. Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
3. Separate yourself from other people and animals at home.
4. Wear a face mask.
5. Cover your coughs and sneezes.
6. Avoid sharing personal household items.
7. Clean your hands often.
8. Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day.
9. Monitor your symptoms.
ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
GA Department of Public Health: https://dph.georgia.gov/
City of Decatur COVID-19 Updates: https://www.decaturga.com/ems/page/covid-19-updates
DeKalb County COVID-19 Response: https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/coronavirus
Parent in West End: https://www.facebook.com/wesprout/
Filing Unemployment Insurance Claims
Support for Atlanta Restaurants