|Our closest fire station: 3858 North Druid Hills Rd.|
near the Shamrock Plaza Publix.
|Click to enlarge the Chief's letter.|
You may drop off supplies at any DeKalb County fire station. Supplies must be delivered by 5pm on Monday, August 4.
Our closest station is Fire Station 9, located at 3858 North Druid Hills Rd. For a list of other County locations, click here.
To ensure the supplies are a good match, please refer to this wish list:
4. Blunt safety tip scissors
5. Number 2 pencils–NOT mechanical
7. Dry erase markers
8. Washable markers
9. Coloring pencils
10. Pencil pouch with zipper
11. 24/32/48 count crayons
12. Large erasers
14. Wide ruled notebook paper
15. Black and white composition books
16. Construction paper
17. Spiral notebook
18. Index cards
19. 1.5 inch binders with pockets
20. 3 prong folders with pockets
21. Hand sanitizer
22. Anti-bacterial hand soap
23. Box of Kleenex
24. Paper towels
25. Zip lock type bags – sandwich/quart/gallon
Printable list after the jump...